Tuesday 16 February 2010

GDT for Digital Two for Tuesday

I have been given the opportunity this week to be a guest designer  for Digital Two for Tuesday, do go along there it is a fabulous blog full of wonderful vintage images, cora gives images away for free most weeks 

The yellow Daisy card
I decided to add a frame around the image using My Craft Studio, the backing paper I printed from a Joanna sheen Cd, I have matted and layered both the image and the backing paper with a gold linen card and also some cream card, the image I coloured with promarkers added some brads, gems and ribbon.




















The Yellow Lady
I decided to cut the lady out, coloured her with my promarkers and found some nice vintage backing paper from a Joanna Sheen Cd along with an image of a vintage seed packet I matted and layered these, added some gems, ribbon and a computer generated sentiment. My idea was to keep the vintage look, and I feel I have achieved that.



4 comments:

Beryl K said...

Two really fabby cards Doreen, I love them both. Thank you for your comments
Beryl x

Juliet A said...

These are all great, but the yellow lady is the best! I love how you used this image - it's absolutely brilliant.

Pat said...

Gorgeous card, love the lady and the vintage seed packet.

Pat xx

PetraB said...

these two cards are just wonderful, especially the one with the Lady, Petra.xx