Friday 8 October 2010

Good Evening

Hello to you all.  I hope you have had a good day, it has been dark and damp here all day pretty miserable. My card this evening uses the image Little Rapunzel by Elizabeth Bell you can download it here I have coloured her as usual with Promarkers. My backing paper is a mix of pink Petticoat and Paper Mania's Summer bloom which I have distressed and stickled . I then added a flower gems and sentiment I do hope you like it.xxx

A few people have asked what I do with the inside of my cards so I thought just in case anyone else was interested I would show you . I more or less mimic the front, I add the tag to write your message on.

The recipe for my card is
Image- "Elizabeth Bell Little Rapunzel"
Medium- "Promarkers" (My Favorite)
Backing paper-"Pink Petticoat/ Paper Mania"
Flowers-  Crafty Feeling
Ribbon and Gems- My stash

I am entering this into
CRAFTY ANN'S "Use at least one digi image and your favorite colouring medium"
FAB'N'FUNKY "Use a digi"
PARTYTIME TUESDAY"Anything Goes/Birthday
                                                                                                                                

23 comments:

chris said...

Doreen this is so fabulous I am in love with this card.
hugs chris xx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Doreen, I am amazed every time I see one of your cards. so obviously made with lots of love in them. You pay such attention to detail and this is another gorgeous creation. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xx

Unknown said...

Hi Doreen just perfect inside and out, and that image is gorgeous,
Chris x

AS-Orlova said...

What a wonderful card! I like the colours you use very much!

Jackie said...

Superb card both inside and out :o)
Jackie xx

Ann Whitfield said...

Just beautiful Doreen - you have coloured this little lady to perfection. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Ann's again.
Ann x

Jules said...

Wow Doreen.

Your cards are just as beautiful inside as they are outside!!!

This one is super gorgeous. Thanks for the link to Elizabeth Bell. I didn't realise you could downloads.

Have a lovely weekend. I think the weather is supposed to be better over the next couple of day.

Love Jules xx

Netty said...

Hope the sun shines on you over the weekend Doreen. I love your card and it was great seeing the inside........a terrific touch, love it. x

Little K Smith said...

A gorgeous card Doreen, a beautiful image. Love the colours, papers and pearls and so lovely inside too!
Kelly.x

jackiescrafts said...

I love this card Doreen

Hugs Jackie x

~jan said...

I likey very much! :) What a sweet card-love the gingham and floral papers. Thanks for playing with us at Party Time Tuesdays!!

angelwhispers said...

Beautiful and fabulous inside!!! Love Chanelle x

nnalorac said...

You put me to shame Doreen, so much extra work with the inserts, beautifully finished. Gorgeous card. nnalorac.xx

Lynne said...

Beautiful card Doreen, such pretty colours. I love how you have finished the inside with a pocket and tag. Have a great weekend. Love Lynne

Patty Sue 2 said...

Your card is beautiful. I love the image and the inside of your card is just as wonderful as the outside. You are so talented...love your blog and am now a follower!

kelly said...

I love the blue gingham. The dsp is lovely too. The inside is lovely. Guess what I am doing this weekend? Decorating the inside of my cards. I have a couple to deliver to the recipients tomorrow. (I should really do the inside at the same time!)
Kelly

Powerful Search Engine said...

This is so GORGEOUS I totally adore it Doreen. HUgs Pascale

debby4000 said...

Love your beautiful card Doreen, sweet image and fab papers.
luv
Debby

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fabulous card and really gorgeous layout. The inside is just as good as the front. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Ann's this time and hope to see you again.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Lindsey said...

What a lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Fab and Funky this week x

Kristie W. said...

Super pretty card! Your coloring is wonderful. Thanks for playing along with my Party Time Tuesdays challenge.

Sarah said...

Absolutely gorgeous, love the colours and the image and the inside of your card too xxx

KymKreates said...

both out and inside is magnificent! I love the colors you have used!!!

xoxo,
Kym