Friday 8 October 2010

SWEET PEA STAMPERS CHALLENGE

Good morning to you all. I hope you have a great day whatever you are up to.Our challenge for today over at SWEET PEA STAMPERS  is
BRADS AND BOWS

Of course we have another super prize of three Sweet Pea Rubber Stamps for you, donated by Lynette of  Sweet Pea Stamps! So please get out your brads and ribbon and join us this fortnight!



My card today uses the image “The serene Night” coloured as usual with Promarkers My backing paper is K&co and I have distressed the edges and stickled around the image I then added some ribbon, brads and a sentiment. I do hope you like it

 I would like to enter this into
GINGERLOFT "All that glitters or bling"                                                                

13 comments:

Unknown said...

those backing papers go so well with the beautiful image, gorgeous,
Have a great weekend.
Chris x

Teri said...

This is lovely hun. Very rich colours, yum!

chris said...

Hi Doreen, wow this is mega gorgeous. love that paper its got the real wow factor along with your gorgeous colouring.

Lau W said...

Superb card Doreen with so nice colors !
xxx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

very elegant Doreen!!!

KymKreates said...

Doreen she is rapturous. The colors are out of this world!!!! Great job my friend!

xoxo,
Kym

McCrafty's Cards said...

an absolutely gorgeous card, i love everything about it
Kevin xx

Lynne said...

Another beautiful card Doreen, and you have coloured her beautifully the papers are a perfect match. Love Lynne x

Shirley-Anne said...

Love the layers and the way you have off set the image panel . love your colouring too

Netty said...

Hello my friend. You have created another gorgeous card Doreen. Have a great weekend. Annette x

angelwhispers said...

Beautiful image and so beautifully coloured!! Love it Chanelle xx

Powerful Search Engine said...

Hi Doreen this is one of my fave Sweet Pea images and gosh you have done an AMAZING job on her she looks stunning. I love the greens! Hugs Pascale

Sarah said...

This is gorgeous, I love the colours, stunning card Doreen xxx