Wednesday 30 March 2011

Blog Awards

Wow I am always surprised when I am given an award and so grateful to think someone thinks of me enough to give me one thank you so much Sandra.I am indeed honoured.

I have also  received this award  from Sally as well.Thank you so much for thinking of me.
Please do visit these two wonderful ladies they are both an inspiration to me.xxx

I can't pinpoint just a few fabulous blogs to pass this on to because I think you all have inspiring blogs. Please feel free to put this on your blog.
                                                       

2 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

Congrats Doreen it is well deserved.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

G Peplow said...

Hi there Doreen, another well deserved award, congratulations and thank you for dropping by my blog and your lovely comments:0) xxx