Saturday 12 June 2010

Good Evening


I have been out all day today visiting my two sons who still live on the Wirral,and we had a great time, I also got to see my grandson Daniel . My card today uses an image from the Incy Wincy Store.It is by Mary Helen Sims. Coloured as usual with my Promarkers,the backing paper is a mix of Jak Heaths and Joanna Sheens Precious Petals, the stamped sentiment is Papermania. I have cut two corners and embossed them the back panel is also embossed. I have then added some lace and pearls. I hope you like it.xx


My card is for the following challenges
CRAFTY CATZ "Embossing"
CHARISMA CARDZ "Spots and Stripes"
CRAZY 4 CHALLENGES "Colour Combo" Light Pink-Light Purple-Light Green
OUR CREATIVE CORNER "Gotcha Cornered"
ONE STOP CRAFT "Sketch"

17 comments:

Christine said...

Gorgeous Doreen, love your layout and colours.
Pleased you enjoyed your day out but you have missed 'our' cyber party
Hugs
Christine xx

Netty said...

Beautiful card Doreen, love it. Sounds as if you had a great family time. Enjoy the rest of the weekend, Annette x

Sarah said...

This is beautiful, love the rose image x

Vee said...

Fabulous card, love the beautiful soft colours. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

KraftyKoolKat said...

What a delicate layout and image Doreen. Love it. Cathy xxxx

carol said...

Hello..such a beautiful card,thanks for joining in with Craftycatz, x carol

Hells said...

Gorgeous doreen. Sounds as if you had a great time with your family. love Helen xx

Lindsey said...

How beautiful, thanks for joining us at Craft Catz this week xx

Aunty Sue said...

Stunning love the embossing and thanks for joining us at crafty catz

KymKreates said...

Extremely beautiful. I love all the embossing and you my friend are truly a treasure

Chrissie said...

Great card, thanks so much for using my sketch at One Stop Crafts this week!
Chrissie

Debs said...

Beautiful card Doreen - thanks for sharing it with us at OSCC this week.
Take care
Debs xx

Unknown said...

What a great take on the sketch... That rose is so beautiful!

Thanks for joining us at One stop crafts x

Suzie said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Suzie x

Silli said...

Your card is very pretty, love the colors...

gina g said...

Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx.

Francesca said...

A wonderful card, thanks for joining us at One Stop Craft challenge this week and good luck!
Hugs
Francesca